Competition for tenants, especially quality tenants, is high in Louisville. As a commercial real estate (CRE) landlord, you need to set your building apart in order to attract tenants to your building in the Louisville market.
Our Louisville commercial real estate brokerage experts at HOWE Real Estate wanted to share with you some different ways you can set yourself apart to attract CRE tenants in Louisville. At HOWE, we provide real estate development and consulting services across all market segments.
- Add Technology – It’s 2019, which means up-to-date technology in buildings is basically expected. When you incorporate modern technologies into your building, you can attract high-tech businesses. New technology items to add would include building security, climate control, tenant management software, lighting controls, internet connectivity and speed, and more.
- Implement energy efficient solutions – You can attract businesses by reducing the carbon footprint of your building by using energy-efficient features and materials. By adding these into your building, you can appeal to environmentally conscious commercial tenants and businesses.
- Design attractive building amenities – If you have unique, special building amenities that other buildings do not, you can attract commercial tenants in Louisville faster than other landlords. These amenities are becoming more important to prospective tenants. You can have an onsite gym, cafeteria, coffee shop, or function rooms. Amenities also help to build a sense of community within your building.
- Improve parking access – Give your tenants options for parking, whether it’s a lot or garage. Make sure parking areas are well lit with security cameras.
- Improve the exterior and interior – Small improvements can make a big difference in attracting tenants. Hire a landscaping company. Add indoor plants. Add art in the building. Keep up with paint jobs and the integrity of the structure.
- Increase security – With security on the premises, tenants and employees can feel safer no matter what hours they work. If there isn’t a need for a security guard, cameras or security cards can make your space safer.
- Create relationships with local vendors – These local vendors can offer amenities that could benefit your tenants such as a dry cleaner, gym, coffee shop, sandwich place, etc. You can negotiate discounts and coupons for your tenants from local vendors.
Searching for Commercial Real Estate Property for Sale in Louisville?
Competing for commercial clients can be challenging in the commercial real estate market in Louisville, but you don’t necessarily have to make expensive improvements to get tenants. With proper research, you can understand the needs and priorities of your prospective clients and figure out what you need to implement budget-friendly improvements.
As CRE brokers and Louisville commercial real estate experts, our team at HOWE Louisville is happy to help you figure out how to attract tenants to your CRE property. We want to help you reach your financial goals with any CRE investment. We have extensive experience in the Louisville CRE market.
The affluence of the commercial sector in Louisville makes it a great place for business owners. In turn, that means investors are unlikely to be hit by delays during the real estate processes. At HOWE, our ability to get creative with new solutions to old problems has made us a leader in commercial real estate. Our commercial real estate brokerage, real estate development and consulting services across all market segments. This includes retail, industrial, office, investments, land, mixed use, development and multifamily.
Let our team of professionals at HOWE Louisville help you get started on looking for a commercial property for sale in Louisville. We work with buyers, sellers, lessors and lessees across all property types in and around Louisville. To contact us, send us an email or call 502-890-4475.
Check out our Louisville commercial real estate listings.